Why Our Castor Oil
Castor beans, when cold-pressed, releases castor oil and all of the nutrients, minerals and essential fatty acids which it contains. Simply pressing the beans provides a wonderfully luxurious oil, packed full of nutrients. By using this effective cold-press extraction method, it ensures that you get the most out of the castor oil as opposed to using heat or chemicals to extract it which strips the oil of its nutrients and many beneficial compounds are lost in the manufacturing process. That way all the good stuff is passed onto you.
- Use the included applicator kit for easy application and to make sure you get the most out of your product!
- Apply the oil to clean hair ensuring eyebrows and lashes are free of makeup.
- Using the dropper, dispense one or two drops of castor oil onto the included mascara brush.
- Starting with the eyebrows, lightly brush the wand in both directions ensuring the hairs are fully coated.
- Apply the remaining oil on the brush to your eyelashes while working from root to tip and applying in thin, light coats.
- You can also use the eyeliner brush to collect leftover oil on the mascara brush and apply the oil on the base of both upper and lower lashes - this ensures you get the most out of each drop!
- Leave oil in overnight and wash any excess oils in the morning with a mild facial cleanser.
- BONUS #HAIRHACK: Mix 3 tablespoons of coconut oil with a few drops of castor oil to create a lovely hair mask. Massage mixture into your scalp and ends of hair then leave in overnight. Wash excess oils in the morning to reveal hair that shines!
With long, lush eyelashes and naturally bold eyebrows. Organic castor oil is a natural hair regeneration nutrient that not only stops hair loss, but also stimulates the growth of eyelashes, eyebrows and hair. A multifunctional application suite can be easily applied to eyelashes, brown lines, and wrinkles. Castor oil makes your hair shiny, thicker and stronger, while restoring a healthy skin luster. Reduce blemishes, acne, scars and fine lines without leaving your skin dry and damaged.
Use of castor oil: Not only is it an excellent moisturizer, it also restores the luster of hair and healthy skin, while repairing bifurcation. It is known to reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines, and can also be used to treat skin conditions such as acne, dry skin and stretch marks, while healing the cuticle and fragile nails. It also solves scalp problems such as dandruff and hair loss.